Saturday, August 25, 2012

Nate's First Flight

Today we flew from Zhengzhou to Guangzhou. In case we haven't conveyed it enough yet, Nate is seriously awesome! We left our hotel at 10 am and didn't check in to the next hotel until 5 pm, and he did not cry or even whimper once! We are beyond excited to be in Guangzhou because that means only one week left until we go home! I miss Trinity and Jack so much it hurts, and just want to finally make our family whole.

Nate opens up a little more each day. He is still nervous when we are out around other people but in our room he is full of mischief and smiles. Tonight he even played and splashed in the bathtub, instead of his normal robotic "just wash me and get me out attitude". He loves to copy anything we do and has already learned how to wave, blow kisses, and give "five".

He eats just about as much as we do, which is good because this little guy needs some meat on his bones! I brought several pairs of 12 month size shorts and only one fits him. The others I have to roll the waistband and they still don't stay up. Seriously?! He is 22 months and 12 month size shorts are still too big! Also, he is a size 2 in shoes, which is crazy small. The blue plane Robees he is wearing in the park pictures were last worn by Jack at about the age of 9 months, and Nate has some room to grow into them still.

I will post some more pictures tomorrow. We will be doing some sightseeing in the morning, but for now sleep is calling my name.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Sailers!!! I am loving all the pics and smiley faces :) Nate is sooooo adorable. Can't wait to see the pics of him playing with Trinity and Jack once you get home. Yay! I'm so happy for your family!!!!!

    ReplyDelete